The players will receive position play based training under supervision of our coaches where we focus on the main cues to improve the associative style of football.
We follow the TOVO methodology which is created in Barcelona by Johan Cruijff's son in Law Todd Beane. The TOVO (Total Football) methodology embraces the way children learn and combine this with the position play based style of football.
Players will learn more about the importance of position play, deliberate practice and about reflecting on their performance.
We use Rondos, Position Play exercises and Training Games which are all cognitively challenging.
- Current National Coach for the Samoan Women’s team
- Christchurch United Head Coach
- Director of Female Academy
- appeared in 341 English league matches for Millwall, Sheffield United and Crystal Palace before joining the Phoenix in 2009
- Head of Coaching and Methodology
- Lifelong student of Johan Cruyff
- Professional Scout and TOVO coach (in Barcelona).
- Masters in high performance coaching.
Register now using the registration form here
Investment: $200.00 per player (CUFC players only $150 with 25% discount)
Dates: 20th, 21st & 22nd January 2022
Bring your own lunch