We are seeking a marketing executive with good marketing experience and connections in Christchurch to work out of the Head Office at Christchurch United Football Club on Yaldhurst Road.
You will be well presented, able to communicate with people at a variety of levels, have excellent personal organizational and good computer and administration skills, along with understanding the importance of outstanding customer service.
The purpose of this role is to execute the required marketing and promotional activities, and perform other day-to-day activities required, in order to achieve the following objectives:
1. To deliver efficient and timely external and internal communication about Christchurch United Football Club (CUFC), Academy and associated entities events.
2. To follow marketing action plans in order to attract new Club and Academy members and participants to Tournaments, School and Holiday Programs and other events.
3. To support the Club Manager in organising Tournaments and other events.
4. To provide input towards the development of CUFC Marketing and Communication strategy.
5. To promote CUFC brand and organisation identity.
6. To monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing communications.
7. To support the General Manager, staff, coaches, players and parents when required.
8. To assist with the development of distribution channels and Club Sponsorship Program.
Additional tasks include: organizing internal communications, website maintenance, social media engagement, email, phone and in-person outreach, and coordinating volunteers.
This position is probably best suited to someone who has had a minimum of three to five years marketing experience. It is a full time position with hours of work to be by negotiation. Your remuneration package will consist of a base monthly salary along with bonuses for achieving agreed KPI’s.
An understanding and a passion for the game of football would be advantageous.
If this sounds like you, and you are looking for a new opportunity and wish to be considered for this position then we are keen to hear from you.
All enquiries to Ralph Webster
or alternatively email your letter of application and CV directly to email@example.com
Applications will be treated in confidence and close on Friday 14 May, 2021.