Get the creative juices flowing – because we’re holding a CUFC flag design competition!
Liverpool’s Kop End at Anfield, Dortmund’s Signal Iduna Park, even Wellington Phoenix’s Westpac Stadium… each of which feature iconic huge flags waving in the stands on match-day. So let’s add Christchurch United into the mix by creating our own version – but we’d like your help!
The club would like as many of its players as possible to create a CUFC flag design and enter the competition – seeing the winner have their design created for real and used on match-days this season and beyond.
It’s really simple to enter:
- Any CUFC player can enter the competition.
- Any flag design with our CUFC badge will be approved.
- Blank flag templates can be picked up from the CUFC office.
- You can print your own template at home if preferred (any flag style is ok).
- Pencils / Felt Tips / Paint / Photoshop / Powerpoint etc can be used to create your design.
- Printed designs can be handed into the CUFC office.
- Digital designs can be sent into firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s an example of a blank flag template…
The competition will run throughout the whole of June, beginning now and ending July 1st.
We’re really looking forward to receiving your CUFC flag designs!