CUFC Mission Statement
Christchurch United Football Club will be the most successful football club in New Zealand, recognised for developing players who proudly represent their Club, Families, Communities, and the Country.
Our mission to introduce international best practice and technology for modern training practises and attractive playing style in a safe and inspired environment.
We share our love & passion for the beautiful game amongst our coaches, staff, supporters, and players. Our youth are the next generation of Champions, and more importantly the next generation of New Zealanders.
We promote a healthy lifestyle and development of life skills & values for our members.
- Respect – the appreciation of the efforts made by teammates, coaches, & parents to ensure the enjoyment and develop within the sport.
- Discipline – the ability for an individual to have self-restraint and to behave and practice in a controlled manner. Athletes need to be disciplined in the technical, tactical, mental, & physical as well as lifestyle areas of development.
- Intelligence – the capacity to consciously adjust his thinking to new requirements, and possessing the mental adaptability to new problems and conditions of life.
- Passion – the drive you have to do something, no matter what. It’s what you love & feel you can’t live without, passion compels you to take risks and push yourself past your current limits.
- Responsibility – the understanding that you have control over your thoughts, actions, & feelings. Responsibility is being accountable for the consequences of your actions.
- Unity – the feeling of pride & loyalty that exists among all members of the team and what makes them want to do well.